When it comes to innovation, Apple CEO Steve Jobs is legendary. His company slogan “Think Different” is more than a marketing tool. It’s a way of life–a powerful, positive, game-changing approach to innovation that anyone can apply to any field of endeavor. In his acclaimed bestseller The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs author Carmine Gallo laid out a simple step-by-step program of powerful tools and proven techniques inspired by Steve Jobs’s legendary presentations.
Now, he shares the Apple CEO’s most famous, most original, and most effective strategies for sparking true creativity–and real innovation–in any workplace in the new book The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs Insanely Different Principles for Breakthrough Success. The seven basic principles of innovation according to Carmine Gallo, inspired by the master himself are:
- Do What You Love.Think differently about your career.
- Put a Dent in the Universe.Think differently about your vision.
- Kick Start Your Brain.Think differently about how you think.
- Sell Dreams, Not Products.Think differently about your customers.
- Say No to 1,000 Things.Think differently about design.
- Create Insanely Great Experiences.Think differently about your brand experience.
- Master the Message.Think differently about your story.